Warren has trained with the following National & International instructors:
- Johnny Vasquez (Mexico), Edwin Rivera (New York/Puerto Rico), Jaime Jesus & Little Liz (LDA Sydney), Olivery Pineda & Luda (Latin Motion, Sydney), Ryoko & Ryu (Japan), Orod & Dessi (London), Al Liquid Silver & Karla Espinoza (USA), Oren & Pascall (Salsa Vibes, Sydney), Gian Carlo & Masha (Latinissimo, Auckland), Karlos & Eli (Latin Steps, Brisbane), Tony Lara & Danielle (Italy), Junior & Emily (USA), Nuno & Vanda (Portugal), Super Mario (London), Mary Grace & Neil (LDA Sydney), Susana Montero (UK), Csaba & Vali (Latin Motion, Sydney), Nestor (Modus Vivendi), David Paris & Zoe (USA), Carlos Cinta (USA), Josie & Daniel (Sydney) !!!
Performed Latin dance for:
- Performing and teaching at Melbourne Latin Festival 2014
- Performed at Sydney Latin Festival, 2013
- Performed at Melbourne Latin Festival, 2013
- DouDouLe Latin Festival, Gold Coast, 2012
- Byron Latin Fiesta, Gold Coast, 2009
- Sydney Salsa Congress 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011
- Latin Dance Festival 2007, 2008, 2009
- Internationally acclaimed ‘Buena Vista Social Club’
- ASB Starry Nights
- Christchurch Symphony Orchestra
- Canterbury Flames / Tactix
- Numerous Corporate & social dance functions
- Warren has also been a guest instructor at the Blenheim Showcase 2008 & 2009, NZ/Pacific Salsa Congress & 2009, 2012 & taught at Byron Latin Fiesta, November 2009
- ‘Mens of Fire' Dance Troupe
- Assistant Choreographer for Latin Fire Dance Troupe
- Canterbury Fashion Week, 2015
- Performer for SONZ of Salsa (The NZ Mens Salsa Performance Tea
- Also MC at many Social and Corporate events.
- Judge at South Island Ceroc Competition 2012
- Judge at New Zealand Salsa Solo 2014 & 2015
Thanks again for the dancing on Saturday night – everyone had a great time!
It appears to have sparked an interest in many of the people there, so hopefully there will be lots more dancing in our near future!
THANK YOU! for all the kind and patient teaching you do for the kids - so appreciated and has given my daughter so much more confidence!
First of all, the decision to put our daughter in your class has been a hugely beneficial. I understand she's been very full on in your class, but Phil says that you guys handle it really well. She's enthusiastic, regularly practicing her new moves at home and having the trophy this week - she has not failed to tell every person she comes into contact with about it - including strangers we pass on the street on the way to school. Its certainly lightened the mood a bit in her life, and I am soooo grateful.